DANCE CHANGE MAKERS
DANCE CHANGEMAKERS is an exciting new project taking place from October 2018 - October 2019 as part of the I WILL Campaign, supported by Community Foundation for Lancashire & Two Ridings Community Foundation.
Our Team of DANCE CHANGEMAKERS are made up of 16 fantastic young women aged 11 - 21 years from Lancashire & Craven, North Yorkshire. Each of our DANCE CHANGEMAKERS are passionate about dance and making a change in their area. Our DANCE CHANGE MAKERS are working with us to:
- BE DANCE ADVOCATES
- ORGANISE & INITIATE NEW PROJECTS
- CELEBRATE DANCE IN THEIR AREA ON SOCIAL MEDIA & BEYOND
- LEARN FROM PROFESSIONAL DANCE ARTISTS
- DEVELOP LEADERSHIP SKILLS
- ACHIEVE A BRONZE ARTS AWARD
Enough of us chatting, make sure you check out our DANCE CHANGEMAKERS Instagram Page where you can meet the team, follow what we are up to and be a part of "making the change!"