Freelance Dance Artists needed!
We are looking to expand our Moose family by welcoming Freelance Dance Artists from across Lancashire and North Yorkshire to deliver on our education and community dance programmes. Our work in these areas is expanding and we are looking to expand our team in line with this! Come join us!
We are looking for Dance Artists with:
– experience delivering to Primary School and/or community groups, or with experience and knowledge of teaching the age range.
– who are commitment to excellence in teaching and to developing their practice
– who are approachable, fun, engaging and love inspiring the next generation!
– who are reliable, committed and strong communicators
– experience working in and delivering creative dance practice
– access to a car with full, clean driving licence (desirable) or the ability to travel across Lancashire and/or North Yorkshire via public transport if a non-driver (essential)
– valid Public Liability Insurance and an enhanced DBS (within the last 3 years)
Our education work involves in-curricular and extra-curricular delivery including choreography workshops, inspiring young people through creative dance experiences, using school curriculum topics and other themes to give them an exciting framework to learn, to draw inspiration from and to produce exciting and high quality choreography and dance technique. Our community work is very much in the same tone; empowering members of the community to find a new outlet through moving, creating and dancing together. Our work is often within school term time and either full days or a series of weeks (1-2 hours or half days per week).
Work will be offered as and when available, based on individual skills and availability. rates of pay vary between £20 and £35 per hour dependent upon experience.
Find our more about our work at www.bluemoosedance.org.uk
If you are interested in joining our team, please send a CV and cover letter outlining your relevant experience and interests to email@example.com with the subject heading TEAM MOOSE by Tuesday 15th November 2022, 5pm.
Suitable applicants will be selected for a follow up discussion via zoom before being invited to join team Moose.