join our community!
Whether you are a Dance Artist or School Teacher, our Digital Antler has a whole bunch of resources, training & creative inspiration ready at your fingertips, designed to equip, support and empower your dance delivery.
We are passionate about supporting Artists to grow and develop their skills and be at the forefront of Creative Dance Practice. The Artists Moose Club does just that – a one stop shop for training, resources, ideas, inspiration and most importantly COMMUNITY. We’re in this together, lets learn from one another and stay connected!
Artist Membership Benefits
- Monthly Professional Class
- Annual Training Days
- Creative Dance Lesson Plans and Ideas
- Planning Parties
- Monthly Inspiration newsletter
- Mentoring support
- Networking Opportunities
From £10 per month
First 3 months free if you sign up before 1st February 2021.
The Schools Moose Club has all your planning needs ready and waiting! Whether you are stuck for ideas, need inspiration, are brand new to teaching Dance in the curriculum or want to bring subjects to life through movement, we have a huge range of Schemes of Work and resources to help you make this happen in your School.
Primary School Membership Benefits
- Upto 60 High Quality Lesson Plans per year
- Upto 24 Teaching Resources per year
- Spotify Music Playlists for every Scheme of Work
- Guidance for developing Performance, Composition and Appreciation
- Resources especially for your pupils, supporting them to Create Dances
- Discount on Whole School INSET
From £150 per Academic Year